hi my name is Joseph i am 15 and i need some help.
Can any one help me with a decent bass pond. I am not new at fishing, but i just dont know any good locations. Any replys would be appriciated

Posted Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Where in NH do you live?.I live in Mass but fish a lot in NH.I know of some good places to fish.

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:44 am

i live in manchester, so any thing around a 30-45 minute drive

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Go on to google maps and type in Manchester NH.Then go to satellite view.This will show you a lot of places in and near Manchester.I fished at Naticcook lake in Nashua last summer.Did ok.Lot of small bass.But a guy there i saw told me there are some nice ones in there.
Another good way to find places is type in the name of the lake you see in google satellite.Example: type in naticook lake,nashua,nh.It will give you links to see what there are for fish in there.Go to NH fish and game website.It gives you boat ramps and such too.

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:25 pm

You live close to Lake Massabesic which is a great location. However, go to the Find Trips tab on the NH Fish Finder and you will be able to scout locations near you. Also, look for anglers with profiles that indicate they are from Manchester and see where they are fishing. Good luck.

Posted Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:12 pm

NH Fish Finder

Social Links