For anyone interested in Carp fishing make sure you join my group "Carp Hunters"

http://www.nhfishfinder.com/view_group.php?id=42

Posted Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:51 pm

I hate carp but hey I'll join anyway =]

Posted Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:20 am

ive never gone but me and a coupke of my friends would like to go some day , i will join

joe

Posted Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:26 am

Hey Anthony..... I know they're not very pretty fish and a lot of people have it in their minds that carp are disgusting cause they're botoom fish. I'll be the first to tell you that if you hate Carp for the reason then you may want to re-think about it considering most of the fish that people love to eat are bottom feeders. For example...... Catfish are bottom feeders and are said to be one of the best if not the best freshwater fish to eat. Haddock, Cod, Pollock and many others are also bottom feeders. Carp are some of the favorite fish to catch worldwide while the interest in catching them is only beginning to grow in the United States.

Hey Joe..... Anytime you and your friends want to go catch some carp just let me know. I'll accompany you to show you some good spots to find them and how to catch them.

Posted Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:10 pm

I'm in............. Smile

Carp have a bad rep but if you've never fished for them then you are missing out! These bad boys fight like crazy, they might not jump like a largemouth but they are strong as hell and will test your drag!!

Posted Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:10 pm

Hi , I am looking for information on catching Carp in Mascoma Lake, any info as to where the most productive places on the lake are and baits etc. would be great ! Thanks !

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:56 pm

i want to catch some i have caught a few by accident and loved it tell me the key to success with the beast fighting fish

Posted Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:51 am

the man to contact is blackstone carp. check out his profile he is verry knolageable

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:24 pm

i have been trying to get one, and just cant land one. ive goona probably 30 times, and had no luck

Posted Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:53 pm

NH Fish Finder

Social Links