Hi All,

Does anyone have any good shore fishing locations for Beaver Brook? Im looking to be out there Sunday and I have no clue where I should fish from. I live near Rte 111 so I can easily get to Derry, Pelham or Windham.

Thanks!

Dana

Posted Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:09 am

I have had some pretty good luck right past the Great Eagle motel on Rt.111 all the way from the overpass to the bridge on Sullivan Rd.
Once you hit the bridge on Sullivan Rd, the left hand shore (facing downstream) is posted no trespassing, but it isn't to hard to brush-bust down the right hand side.
There is also decent fishing upstream and that can be accessed through the Andrews Town Forest at the intersection of Rt.111 and Mammoth Rd.
All in all there are some great spots for brook trout, the occasional rainbow and fallfish.

Posted Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Great! Thanks for the help. I scoped out those two areas today. Im not too sure where Andrews Town Forest is. Is that on Kendall Pond Rd.? Any suggestions on parking? I noticed on area on the bridge on Mammoth rd where you could probably park on the side of the road. Over by the Eagle motel I couldnt find any place to park.

Thanks again for the help. I'll definately check these places this weekend!

Posted Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:11 am

papaathona

Great! Thanks for the help. I scoped out those two areas today. Im not too sure where Andrews Town Forest is. Is that on Kendall Pond Rd.? Any suggestions on parking? I noticed on area on the bridge on Mammoth rd where you could probably park on the side of the road. Over by the Eagle motel I couldnt find any place to park.

Thanks again for the help. I'll definately check these places this weekend!

Andrew Town Forest is right at the intersection of Mammoth Rd and 111. If you're coming from the north on Mammoth Rd take a right onto 111. About a half a mile down on your right there should be places to park. A small hike down the path and you can find places to fish.

Posted Tue May 21, 2013 4:39 pm

NH Fish Finder

Social Links