I wanted to introduce myself and to gather opinions on where a decent location in NH would be for purchasing a home that is not that far from decent trout and salmon fishing.
Planning on retiring in a year then moving to NH.
I've never been up that far in the Northeast but from the photos I have seen, you have a beautiful state!
We haven't decided exactly where to call home yet but I would like to reside somewhere that is close to lakes where I can use my float tube and single-person pontoon.
I also enjoy river and stream fishing but not a hardcore hiker.
So, if any of you can chime in with your opinions, it's greatly appreciated!

Tight Lines!
WOZ

Posted Thu May 13, 2021 5:52 am

Hi Woz,

I'm a Life Long NH resident myself, I guess it all depends on where you plan on moving in NH. White Mountain's (Carroll County) where I'm located is great for all species trout, bass, landlocked salmon, brown bullhead etc. Then from Gorham all the way to Dummer (Coos County) is also great for all species trout, bass, landlocked salmon, whitefish, brown bullhead, etc. The pontok reservoir/dam as well as 7 islands bridge, and Androscoggion wayside state park are all good for trout and small mouth bass. Hope's this helps good luck on your move and tight line's![list=][/list]

Posted Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:50 pm

NH Fish Finder

Social Links