Hi everyone! I use fishing as my prozac! It calms me down from the fast pace of every day life. Its not just the catching I like but the beautiful places to go fishing in NH that really make it a relaxation second to none. That's not to say I don't like some friendly competition from time to time! It always fun to to try and out fox the fish and your buddies for whatever the pot consists of!

Due to the fun economy I sold my boat a couple years ago so I don't get out anywhere near as much as I would like but when I do its always a good time. From cod/haddock fishing out at sea to the great trout in the north country, salmon in the lakes and bass in the warmer lakes and ponds, NH has it all as far as I'm concerned!

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:19 pm

Welcome aboard!

Sorry to hear about your boat, but here's some reasons shore fishing is better to ease your pain. For one you don't have to get the boat ready every time you want to go out; just grab your rod and find water. I think you appreciate the water body more from shore as well; In a boat you're more mobile and cover more lake, but by walking the edges you fish slower and get a better feel for each spot. I think it's more relaxing this way. You may miss out on some of the big ones that hang out deeper, but there's some lunkers in the shallows as well. The adventure is finding them.

Posted Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:01 am

NH Fish Finder

Social Links