Hello
I'm a Pennsylvanian planning a trip to New Hampshire and am looking for info on salmon and bass fishing near Meredith from July 3 to 9.
I'd like to book a charter or guide for one or two days of that week since I'm not taking my boat up there. I do plan on bringing a small motor since a row boat is provided by the house we are renting.
i would be grateful for any information about salmon fishing at that time of year and any leads on finding a charter boat.
Thanks

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:06 am

joekay
Welcome to NH Fish Finder
You can check on here in the "find trips" tab and search for Meredith or Winnipesaukee and see what other NH anglers have to say about it, but, one of the best sources of information you could ask for regarding the fishing in and around Meredith is AJ's Bait & Tackle shop. Contact Alan Nute who owns it and I am positive that they could give you all the information you are looking for. Plus they can let you know what baits are working where you intend on fishing. you can contact them at
e-mail: ajbait@metrocast.net

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:52 pm

Amateur
Thanks for the lead. I'll contact AJ's tomorrow after I get home from ice fishing.

Posted Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:06 pm

NH Fish Finder

Social Links